gdsports has made a joystick splitter that solves the problem of the Microsoft Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) ignoring the hat switch on the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Flight Stick.
The splitter uses 2 Teensy-LC boards and an Adafruit ItstyBitsy to remap the joystick controls and maps the Logictech Flight Stick to the XAC in the following ways:
- Joystick X,Y maps to the left thumbstick
- Hat 8-way switch maps to the right thumbstick
- 4 top buttons map to A, B, X, Y
- Front trigger maps to right bumper
- Side trigger maps to left bumper
Code for the project can be found in this Github repository.